Memberships & Resources
Industry Association Memberships
Percoco Marble is a member of the following organizations:
Marble Institute of America (MIA)
The mission of the Marble Institute of America is to promote the use of natural stone and be the authoritative source of information on the standards of workmanship and practice and suitable application of stone products.
- MIA videos about countertops
Building Stone Institute (BSI)
Currently partnered with the MIA, the Building Stone Institute was founded in 1919. The BSI is a not-for-profit trade association dedicated to serving its member firms while at the same time educating the consumers on the uses and benefits of natural stone.
Building Stone Magazine articles
- New Trends in Kitchen and Bath Design (7.55MB) starting on page 8 of the 2006 Winter Issue.
National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA)
About the NKBA: The National Kitchen & Bath Association is an international non-profit organization that serves and represents the firms and individuals involved in all aspects of the residential kitchen and bathroom industry. NKBA was incorporated in 1963 as the American Institute of Kitchen Dealers and changed its name to NKBA in 1983 to represent the entire industry.
Mission Statement: The mission of the National Kitchen & Bath Association is to enhance member success and excellence, promote professionalism and ethical business practices, and provide leadership and direction for the kitchen and bathroom industry worldwide.
Stone Fabricators Alliance (SFA)
P.O. Box 1047
Stevens Point, WI 54481-1047
The Stone Fabricator’s Alliance, an organization comprised of fabrication and restoration professionals from around the world. Our objective is to provide the resources necessary to enable our members to prosper by improving their quality of fabrication and restoration methods and practices. We do this by sharing information, skills and techniques all for the good of the hard working professionals that make up this fantastic industry.
National Tile Contractors Association (NTCA)
Organized and chartered in 1947, the National Tile Contractors Association (NTCA) is a non-profit trade association serving every segment of the industry, and is recognized as the largest and most respected national tile contractors association in the world.
- Creative Design Solutions - "Whether you desire a home that is simply modern, mountain casual, timeless traditional or european rustic, we listen to you."
- We have done various projects for Daniels College of Business (University of Denver) both directly and indirectly (via Arapahoe Sign Arts).
- Design Times is an interior design firm that creates environments, spaces that wrap their arms around you & say welcome home. We have worked with Design Times for many years now and have wonderful working relationship with them.
- Pocci Design Group is "Where art, architecture, and design meet to form beautiful interiors."
- The forte of Boykin Pearce Associates has been the design and fabrication of the finest in heirloom quality hardwood furniture for private homes, businesses, and religious congregations. They have called on us many times when integrating natural stone with their wood products.
- We have worked in conjunction with Woodgrain, Inc on a number of conference tables where they have built wood bases to go with our stone tables as well as wood tables where we did stone insets.